With a little bit of planning you can have an incredible evening with your family, full of fun as you strengthen your child’s faith. Beginning a new school year is a perfect time to gather as a family, have some laughs and set goals for the coming year. As you celebrate another grade, take a few minutes to get organized and prioritize those things that are most important for your family.
- Gym Setup (Decor): Pull out the bags of school supplies and have some fun decorating & more.
- Diet (Food): Pack a Lunch, Edible Crayons, and other ideas.
- Building Muscle (Craft/Activity): Morning Chore Chart
- Cardio (Games): School Yard Games…our favorite, Four Square; or some Show & Tell
- Strength Training (Devotion): Key Passages—Hebrews 13:17, Titus 3:1. Big Idea: Encouraging your children to Obey & Serve the teachers God has chosen for them this year.
As always, let us know what works for you and what ideas you have so others can have a great night growing their family strong.