Celebrate the great traditions, pageantry, excitement & camaraderie of football with a Football Family Night. The sport of football is a great sport to talk about teamwork and being a dependable “teammate” in the family. Just as football teams have goals for each season, families have goals, too. Ultimately, we want our family to team together to be a championship unit, that wins (and even loses) together!
- Gym Setup (decor): Your favorite’s team gear around the house and dress up
- Diet (food): Mini Football Subs, Nachos, and Football Brownies
- Building Muscle (craft): DIY Flags for Flag Football
- Cardio (games): Flag Football or Table-top Paper Football
- Strength Training (devotion): Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 “Two Are Better Than One”
- Read about our family’s Football Family Night
As always, add your ideas and tips for Football Family Night to help other families in the comments section. For questions, visit our Contact page.