The Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Family Night is a fun opportunity to create, build and let your family time be outside the box. From food to crafts, everyone in the family will have the chance to use their hands and fashion some fun projects. Then, as a family can take time to look at how God desires to fashion us into an amazing creation for his purposes.
- Gym Setup (Decor): find items around the house, construction/crafty stuff and go wild!
- Diet (Food): Individual Pizzas, Hoagies, Fondue…some real fun happening here.
- Building Muscle (Craft/Activity): Clay Necklaces
- Cardio (Games): DIY Game, see how creative the kiddos can be by either coming up with their own game or putting a twist on an old one
- Strength Training (Devotion): Jeremiah 18:1- 6, “God’s Improvement Project”
Download a PDF of the DIY Family Night
- See how our family’s DIY Family Night Turned Out
- From the “Building Muscle” Section: Clay Necklace examples & instructions
As Always, let us know your questions, your ideas and share how your DIY Family went so other families can benefit (be sure to leave a link).